Wednesday 15 April 2015

New formula of ROUGE COCO CHANEL // review.

ROUGE COCO CHANEL has released a new batch of 24 vibrant lip colours in 6 separate colour pallets, re-vamping their original "hydrating creme lip colour" lippies to becoming a "ULTRA hydrating lip colour", they have increased the moisture quantity and hydration formula - in which I will expect HIGHLY off as their main selling point right now is how hydrating their new rouge coco's are! Going onto the Chanel website, the old rouge coco's are now not shown on the website at all - meaning only one thing! They have discontinued it, so if old lovers prefer the original's... well sorry girlies. They have replaced them with the new "ultra" hydrating ones.

In my opinion these new rouge coco's have got my eye! Their gold and black prestige bullet packaging and the sleek over-all look to it just grabs my eye. Not only this, but the gorgeous pigmentation from the first swatch on the back of my hand amazed me! They have a smooth creamy consistency which gives off a slight satin finish to the lips that lasts up to 4-6 hours! - real cute right? 

I first discovered these from strolling around Selfridges, seeing the extravagant display that chanel often creates with their new make up lines, I walked up un-knowingly the new rouge coco's. First one I picked up was the shade 402 in Adrienne due to my love of nudes! 

Shade 402 is found as a "Family - a tribute in understated nude shades" as quoted on the website. It gives a similar finish to Mac's popular Kylie Jenner shade Velvet Teddy in terms of colouration - but in my opinion is has a more cooler undertone than velvet teddy. Adrienne also has spots of sparkle within the bullet, but it certainly does not show off on the lips! instead it gives a nice sheen look to your lips and because of the hydration the lipstick gives and the every-day nude colour to die for! It is DEFO my current all day, everyday lipstick.
I seriously recommend everyone to try the new rouges! They really are a better fix-up than the old batch, but obviously watch your purses, as these are a hefty £26.00 EACH! 

SO if you got spare £'s lying about, do try these! 
I looooove my 402, and planning to get 422 OLGA from the "best friends - celebrated by romantic pinks" for 2015's summer! 


Anyways! Thanks for keeping updated with me for more reviews
Love:

kkaiy xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment