Friday 1 May 2015

Create Mac's "Stone" lip liner effect without using STONE?

Hey guys sorry about the very late/inconsistent posting.. Its been a very busy week for me due to deadlines and stuff but I can't complain because I have also been REAL lazy and all.. jhee. The lazy life is such a good life (heh ^^") 
ANYWAYS back to the topic. 
The title says it all really? I have been testing out colours and make up products I already have and saving money and resisting on buying the next big "hype" there is that could be offered. Seeing as Mac's Stone lip liner is also a fav alongside whirl, I wanted to re-create this colour without using the actual product itself - so you guys can also try this at home with the similar colours that I will be showing you next.
ALL YOU GUYS NEED ARE:
1. Mac nude lipstick in "Creme d'nude" // or any nude lipstick you have already
2. A fudgey/chocolate shade of brown lip liner/eyeliner // I have etude house's Play 101 pencil in 42 (very creamy consistency and i definitely recommend trying out the Etude House 101 range!!!)
3. A nude pink lip liner // I have rimmel lip exaggerate liner in 018 addiction.

FIRST STEP:
Put on a coat of your nude lipstick/creme d'nude.

SECOND:
Line your upper and lower lip with that pink nude shade lip liner you have, remember to finish the lip liner by pressing both lips together tightly so it distributes nicely across your lips.

THIRD:
After lining your lips with the pink nude lip liner you have, get out that brown lip liner/eyeliner and apply this ONLY in both corners of your lips, remember to apply it both on the bottom and top layer (do not worry if the liner looks too dark/too messy - because we will fix this up later!)
FINALLY:
Press your lips together tightly! This time concentrate on where you have just applied the brown lip liner/eyeliner to so that it really blends up the pink and brown together. If the look is up to your taste at this point go ahead and apply your favourite clear lip gloss to give it that shine! 
But for me I wanted to tone down the colours because it was too cool for me, therefore I took out my creme d'nude again and applied a layer on the bottom of my lips to blend everything together! And there you go, that "Stone" affect that you may have cost you £16.50 or for free!

Thank you for being so patient with me!
I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE not to be lazy again and update as much as I can!
ANYWAYS, keep staying beautiful.

Much love,

kkaiy xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment