Saturday 23 May 2015

SORRY GUYS LONG TIME NO SPEAK!

Hey chickas!
I have been ultra busy *cough cough.. lazy* these few weeks due to last minute revision sessions for exams and report deadlines etc etc. BUT that does not give me a good enough excuse to leave my blog for such a long time! and I am awfully sorry for the supporters out there for waiting on me :( I am a very bad blogger, but do not worry this will be fixed very soon because I HAVE LOTS OF GOODIES coming up these few weeks and many beauty items, cult beauty items etc etc.


SO, just to make things quick and snappy so this does not turn out to be a very l o n g w i n d e d essay, I SHALL ANNOUNCE THESE FEW THINGS IN THE FOLLOWING WEEKS AND SO:


1. Gerard cosmetics lipsticks (very raved about beauty product within the online world) reviews and swatches of them and my thoughts about the product!
*more specific i have nude, kimchi doll and buttercup* 
2. Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation - review and if it is worth all the hype? *tried on for 1 whole month now, so very specific and honest reviews on the product*








3. MY COLORPOP HAUL! *yes as you can see I am superbly excited for this to come, thanks to my sixth form friend now in America being able to bring it back for me! - thank you amy xo.*




4. Annies Way jelly mask - in snail repairing.








THESE PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE IN ORDER OF HOW THEY WILL BE BLOGGED - please note. just incase of people mis-understanding y'knooooow.

ANYWAYS sorry about the delayed blogs.
Forever and always,
Love kkaiy xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment